HyperIn brings a game-changing solution for shopping mall management: how you MANAGE shopping malls, MONETIZE mall space and CONNECT with consumers visiting your mall. For further information, please visit www.hyperin.com.
We are now looking for a Support Engineer to join our Operations team in Helsinki. The Operations team is responsible for HyperIn customer service in all its forms, from service delivery projects and service desk operations to web application development and daily maintenance work.
As a Support Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Managing HyperIn service desk operations and constantly developing and improving support processes, tools and services
- Providing world-class customer service by responding to end user requests, solving them and communicating solutions
- Collecting and sharing information about support services to all relevant stakeholders inside the company
- Updating end user and internal instructions and documentation
- Troubleshooting service issues and working with our R&D team to solve technical issues
- Gathering and processing feedback from customers and identifying areas of improvement in the service
- Taking part in various Operations team tasks and service deliveries as needed
You are the right candidate for us if:
- You have understanding and experience of software business and products
- You have excellent communication skills in Finnish and English (both verbal and written)
- You are passionate about customer satisfaction and can work directly with customers
- You care about the quality of your work and have good problem-solving skills
- You can effectively manage your tasks and time and get things done
- You are a good team-player with a positive and a constructive can-do attitude
- You want to learn, grow, and develop in your job
- You have at least 2-3 years of work experience.
The following are considered an advantage:
- Previous experience of service desk operations or customer service
- Swedish and other language skills
Depending on your background, we can tailor your role to meet your experience and interests.
We offer a relaxed working environment where we use the latest technologies and working methods, respect our colleagues and their work and provide a possibility to grow and develop our skills.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, drop us a line and tell us why you would be the right candidate for us. Send your application together with your CV and salary request to email@example.com.